Who we are
Networking Strength for Productivity
In networking strength for productivity, International Fellowship of Kenya (INTERFELK) has helped put roofs over local Church buildings complete with walls around them in different parts of Kenya. This gesture takes care of the spiritual aspect of the local community members in the area. Jan's Academy Group of Schools caters for psychological aspect of human life in the local community. Through famine relief program, International Fellowship of Kenya meets the physical need of local community members in different respective areas.
Evangelistic Outreach Ministry
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step,” North Korean Proverbs says. International Fellowship of Kenya (INTERFELK) took that bold first step two decades ago. Today, Interfelk's vision and mission remain the same, sharing the love of Jesus Christ with disadvantaged and advataged local community members. Evangelistic Outreach Ministry is the focal point and foundation of INTERFELK's Outreach Ministry to exalt Christ through witness and preaching of the word of God.
International Fellowship of Kenya has over the years expanded in size and shape, through the grace of God. INTERFELK's Evangelistic Outreach Ministry arm has borne fruit in transforming lives of local community members in Kenya. These fruits bear witness to the organization's response to the call of Christ in the gospel of Mathew 25:36,
“For I was hungry and you gave me food...I was a stranger and you took me in, naked, and you clothed me; I was sick and you visited me.”
INTERFELK's Networking Strength for Productivity has also expanded in the past two decades to include:
• Jan's Academy Group of Schools consisting of: Jan's Early Childhood Education Program, Jan's Junior Academy, Jan's Senior Academy, and Jan’s Teachers Training College.
• International Fellowship of Kenya is also involved in Street Children Rehabilitation Program by direct rescue intervention in providing:
- Education and training
- Encouraging Child and Family Reunification.
- Offering Credit Facilities to Women through Revolving and Savings Credit Scheme.
- Promoting Peer to Peer Educational and Cultural Exchange Program.
Establishment of Four Educational Institutions:
• Jan's Academy Group of Schools – Early Child Education, Jan's Junior, Senior, Teacher's College.
• Interfelk Rehab Center - Headquarters Office.
• Church Buildings.
• Counseling Center.
• Creation of Employment Opportunities for Local Community Members.
Our Future Plans
- Set Up a hospice for terminally ill particularly HIV/AIDs infected persons.
- Develop Youth Vocational Training School/College.
- Implementation of three year disengagement plan of Action from Rehabilitation and Sponsorship Programs.