Jan's Academy Group of Schools.
Jan's Academy Group of School is a project of International Fellowship of Kenya. Jan's Academy Group of School is run by a Board of Directors. Jan's Academy Board of Directors is made up of three distinguished gentlemen and two ladies. This Board is the top decision making organ of International Fellowship of Kenya’s Education Department.
Jan's Academy Group of School Board of Directors is mandated to appoint task forces to deal with selection of different teams for the implementation of this program. Each team works independent but in collaboration with others for the common goal. These task forces work in collaboration with the Ministry of Education in curriculum development for the four institutions. The Board of Directors maintains supervisory role in the implementation of this project.
Sponsorship and Support
Jan's Academy Group of Schools is sponsored and supported by kind donations from Norwegian Agency for International Development, friends and well wishers. The current Board of Directors chaired by Dr. Wanzare is drawn from diverse fields of expertise. They include, Dr. Z. Wanzare - Chairman, Mrs. Gladys Aruwa Nyabundi, Mrs. Elizabeth Ochieng’ (PTA Rep) Mr. Oyugi, Mr. Odhiambo, Mr. Kristensen, Mr. Awino, Mr. Otieno. Mr. Miswa, Mrs. Okech-Kristensen, Mrs Mutuku.
- Jan's Academy Group of Schools is runs four categories of education levels:
- Jan's Early Childhood Development Center for preschoolers- Baby, middle and final class in preparation for pre-standard one and two. - Approx 6-10 years of age.
- Jan's Primary Junior Academy – Standard 3 – 7.
- Jan's Senior Academy Secondary School – From 1 – 4.
- Jan's Teachers Training College.